Visit the resources below for the latest information and insights.
Check back often as resources will be updated frequently.
Internal Revenue Service
- Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- IR-2020-62, IRS: Employee Retention Credit available for many businesses financially impacted by COVID-19.
- IR 2020-61, Economic impact payments: What you need to know.
- IR-2020-59, IRS unveils new People First Initiative; COVID-19 effort temporarily adjusts, suspends key compliance program.
- IR-2020-58, Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount.
- IR-2020-57, Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave.
- Treasury News Release: Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments Due to COVID-19 Outbreak.
- IR-2020-54, IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs.
- FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act.
- IR-2020-22: Relief from Penalty for Failure to Deposit Employment Taxes.
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please use the form below.